Main Menu

**RFR NEWS FLASH** Reno Fernley Racetrack

Started by A DRAGON, November 11, 2009, 10:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XIII

Quote from: Gangplank on April 05, 2010, 01:44:11 PM
Any update on the RFRt possibilities?

I wish. I want a trackday at RFR to open up the season for me.

Team Gorgonzola

Negotiation are on the way, some encouraging signs, hopefully we'll have some news in the weeks ahead.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on April 05, 2010, 10:10:15 PM
Negotiation are on the way, some encouraging signs, hopefully we'll have some news in the weeks ahead.

Alberto speaks the truth.  Jerome, the board, and the trustees are working hard.  We're very close.

Justin

We are close to finalizing one track weekend/month at Reno Fernley Racetrack!!
May - June - August - September - October.  (No dates in July)

I am very much anticipating getting firm dates and pricing details in the immediate future.

dr1150

That's really great news. Keep it coming!!!
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

RCFLAGGER

It fills my heart with joy!!! Look forward to it...... ANTICIPATION IT'S MAKIN ME WAIT!!!!!!     ;D ;D ;D
RACING is the only form of compitition......everything else is just a GAME.........  '84 GoldWing ,'82 KZ1100-D, '75 Kaw Z-1 900, '73 Honda CL-350, '69 Honda CT-90

dragxs11

Just picked up a new track bike last week.  Count myself and 2 friends in!!

youngster775

Quote from: dragxs11 on April 12, 2010, 01:40:15 PM
Just picked up a new track bike last week.  Count myself and 2 friends in!!
SWEET!  ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

ctab01

Can't wait; just scrambling to put the trackbike back together in time.

Jp_Rio

Hello everybody!!

My name is Joao Paulo (you guys can call me JP) and I joined this group last year, almost on the end of the summer - if I recall it right - and did not have a chance to join you for a week ride neither a trackday. I had just got my ninja 250 by the time and was practicing trying to learn the basics of motorcycle riding (was my first bike, so maybe that was a good thing...lol)... But now I can't wait for may 2nd and to meet you all!! Even more... I've been dreaming with those track days and, despite the fact that I am totally newbie in this department, I am really looking forward to go to the track and give all I got! No kidding! And looks like this is getting close to happen! Fingers crossed...

Hope to see you on May2nd and good vibes to everyone!!
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

youngster775

Quote from: Kawaninja on April 15, 2010, 12:36:12 PM
Hello everybody!!

My name is Joao Paulo (you guys can call me JP) and I joined this group last year, almost on the end of the summer - if I recall it right - and did not have a chance to join you for a week ride neither a trackday. I had just got my ninja 250 by the time and was practicing trying to learn the basics of motorcycle riding (was my first bike, so maybe that was a good thing...lol)... But now I can't wait for may 2nd and to meet you all!! Even more... I've been dreaming with those track days and, despite the fact that I am totally newbie in this department, I am really looking forward to go to the track and give all I got! No kidding! And looks like this is getting close to happen! Fingers crossed...

Hope to see you on May2nd and good vibes to everyone!!
AWESOME! we shall see you there, come up to the table and introduce yourself when you get there!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Justin

Jerome and I went out to inspect the track.  There are cracks that are being addressed next week.  For the most part the cracks are in the same places they have been in years previous (with some new ones present) but they should not interfere with our 'line' or corners.  
The K-wall is up and even extended in some places i.e. the 'peanut'  
They are still moving tires into position (and have more than enough tires barriers assembled to keep us safe)
If they need more barriers, they have hundreds loose tires they can still bolt together

the long story made short...
We will be using the track, we have reached an agreement and we are finalizing the dates.

You will be the 10th-400th to know depending on how often you check the board.

Also, this took the board and trustees a lot of effort, energy, and time and missed sleep so. . .
MAD PROPS TO MY CREW, and I MEAN ALL YALL- NorthSIIIIIIIDE

RCFLAGGER

THREE CHEERS......   HAZZA, HAZZA, HAZZA !!!!! AND SOME PEOPLE WONDER WHY I'VE CALLED RFR... " GOD'S LITTLE SLICE OF HEAVEN  "  'THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT , BUT THIS ONE IS MINE......."
RACING is the only form of compitition......everything else is just a GAME.........  '84 GoldWing ,'82 KZ1100-D, '75 Kaw Z-1 900, '73 Honda CL-350, '69 Honda CT-90

A DRAGON

Yeah. I'm pretty stoked about the track too. I really wish I could have ridden today just for a few hours would have been cool. Keep it Kool SSA We could be doing some dates their again this year.  I can't wait to get the party started.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

RCFLAGGER

COPY THAT!  Hey I'll bring the  FLAGS............