Main Menu

**RFR NEWS FLASH** Reno Fernley Racetrack

Started by A DRAGON, November 11, 2009, 10:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick07r6

Awesome news. I will be looking forward to going to RFR as much as i can next year. Since I did my first track day last year i went to every single ssa day thereafter and do not regret it one bit. As far as spreading the word, how about someone starting a RFR and SSA facebook? i know a lot of people have the facebook and i think it would be a step in the right direction, especially with it being free.

youngster775

Quote from: rick07r6 on January 17, 2010, 09:59:11 AM
Awesome news. I will be looking forward to going to RFR as much as i can next year. Since I did my first track day last year i went to every single ssa day thereafter and do not regret it one bit. As far as spreading the word, how about someone starting a RFR and SSA facebook? i know a lot of people have the facebook and i think it would be a step in the right direction, especially with it being free.
Rick, I will be setting up all that soon, waiting for some ride/track dates
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

racercosmo

I'll be doing at least one day with you guys this year.  My wife loves the track, but I've never ridden there. 

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

MelloYellow

This is excellent news.

Do you all mind if I cross post this info? A lot of us like Reno Fernley. We have been meaning to do one of your trackdays.
thanks for your support
scorpion helmets
crstuning.com
woodcraft

Justin

Cross post.  .  . and insert a link to this post too.

independent

Great news!

Many thanks to the Board, for getting involved.

CptnHornblower

That's really great news. Can't wait for the dates to get posted so I can sign up.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

com3

n10sive

Quote from: com3 on February 09, 2010, 05:26:55 PM
so, uh...what's the news now? :D

The track just delivered us a price sheet. No available dates yet.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

com3

com3

if you built it [toilets], they will come...

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

bkrblood

im really glad to hear this.  im new to the sport and really wanting to get out on the track for my first time! drove by it a few times and cant wait to get some leathers and drag a knee!
John Bovet

reno240sx

Just stumbled across this and thought it was interesting. http://blog.roadandtrack.com/tags/reno-fernley-raceway/

Anyone have $38 million laying around?