Main Menu

**RFR NEWS FLASH** Reno Fernley Racetrack

Started by A DRAGON, November 11, 2009, 10:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

. . .And I always travel with a masseuse. Someone who specializes in deep tissue work.
That, and I travel with an executive assistant that can take notes for me, general ideas, inventions, new formulas and equations for pharmaceuticals or new types of skin care products, whatever comes to mind.  It really helps to pull off-track peel your leathers off while your personal attache jots down ideas for an exfoliating cream.  
Also, I really like to bring an armadillo.
Not just any armadillo, either. The specific armadillo I'm referring to is named 'Trevor'. Trevor gives me something to look forward too when I get the leathers off, get those chemical combinations down on paper and am just ready to relax. Trevor doubles as a wheel chock for my trailer (it's where I make him stay so no one steals him, the cute little bastard that Trevor is.  For one reason or another Trevor insists on relieving himself on rugs and carpet.  I kept all the hardwood flooring throughout  my home even though my wife really wants carpet.
I say "Hey! Baby! If you want quality chem dry over here a couple times a week cleaning armadillo shit out from your carpets, then let's do it!'
She relents every time because that shit stinks. . . And it stains.  
Jerome knows.  
Jerome hates Trevor.
Even though there's a 70 inch difference, I don't think they'll ever see eye to eye.  
To see Trevor is to love that little bastard.  Thanks Jerome for reminding me to bring Trevor!

youngster775

I love Trevor  ;D
although, I't takes special solutions (expensive product) It works very well to remove armadillo feces and urine. very concentrated waste those critters carry, but nothing gets by those chemist's at ChemDry.... you too can find anything you need to solve any carpet issue by calling Quality Care ChemDry @ 331-5171.  ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

MotoPutz

Quote from: youngster775 on May 12, 2010, 07:54:43 PM
you too can find anything you need to solve any carpet issue by calling Quality Care ChemDry @ 331-5171.  ;D

WHORE

youngster775

Quote from: Putz on May 12, 2010, 08:07:57 PM
Quote from: youngster775 on May 12, 2010, 07:54:43 PM
you too can find anything you need to solve any carpet issue by calling Quality Care ChemDry @ 331-5171.  ;D

WHORE
hehe fat whore at that! get it right!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Justin

We've historically seen dogs at the track.  Every time actually. I suppose pet crackdown is a sign of the times.

Oneup

Generally as long as they are on a leash they are fine.  Many people bring their dogs to trackdays.  Most dogs that are at trackdays are used to being around motorcycles and aren't a problem at trackdays.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Rick Bay (BRA)

Yeah!
Please, tell the coyotes, cows and raccoons stay way from the track too.
;D
They're always there...

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Gangplank on May 12, 2010, 10:31:32 PM
mmmmK.  Nevermind.

Armadillers, etc. are ok.

I'm gonna bring my fish.

Fish!!!  Lol. That one was the best...hahahaha

A DRAGON

oneup. It's those Horses you want to stay away from at the Track. Their no joke. Like Justino's Trevor.

I have an electrically charged Carpet just for that little floppy eared thing.

On the serious end Dogs are O K on a leash.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750