Main Menu

Get Well Valentino Rossi..

Started by cobra23, June 15, 2010, 02:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra23

I could not post a photo, I presume I have used up all my photo space with the almighty IT guru....whoever he is.

So you must open this link for the latest of good fun at the Arena Football game.

Yes yes....I attended a footballing game, the condition I gave my sister (who has the 50 or whatever you call the center of the arena yard line season ticket) was that I would have a "get well Valentino" Sign to hold up during the game.  SOo she made the sign for me. Good sport.

The footballing fans were amused and confused...... WHo id that guy?? Dancing on the big screen with the weird name on it?? Yep the camera guy he had me up there several times.

Then there was the football quarterback with all his fans, I asked for the photo, him having no idea who was Valentino Rossi. Football fans...no idea?? Really?? thought they would all know the deal.

Undercover Motorcycle racing fan...

http://kzrider.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=116&func=view&catid=11&id=274097&limit=20&limitstart=340#375915

D1NO

Here you go Ted... I believe amused and confused and gutsy to carry this at a football game! Plus you were dancing?! :o

cobra23

A DRAGON

Ted that looks great. :D Did that man next to you even know Valentino? Your a true fan. ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

cobra23

Nope he did not have a clue...

... he was a real sportsman, just smiled.

So many of the sportstalking people were totally confused by the sign, I could hardly keep a straight face.

Touch down!!! I go crazy with the sign...cue in the big screen...there is that crazy dude dancing with the sign that nobody knows who it is......

Oh well keep him up on the screen for a minute!!

It was a blast!!

Captain

Adiggity

That is awesome! Nice work man.  :D