Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

videos from May 23 trackday

Started by Yard Sale, May 28, 2010, 08:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

The following videos were recorded Sunday May 23, 2010 at the SSA trackday at Reno-Fernley Racetrack. An Axial Video camera was mounted in the left nose intake of my 2006 Suzuki GSX-R600.

A group highlights with music soundtrack (Vimeo)
A group highlights with ambient sound only (YouTube)
Not much action due to the small A group.

B group highlights with music soundtrack (Vimeo)
B group highlights with ambient sound only (YouTube)
Lots of action riding as a monitor in the B group. Brown flag moment when the MV Augusta gets on the brakes in front of me on the front straight when the rider sees a waving yellow. After words with Terry, we had words at my truck, because he turned out to be Oscar from the Pine Nut misadventure trail ride.

Putzing around with a tard (YouTube) Following Putz on zipbyu's supermotard. There is no honor in passing with horsepower, but Putz slams the door shut on most honorable passing opportunities. But I noticed on a previous lap one turn where he enters much too wide...

DRZ400 supermoto vs. Ducati (YouTube) Drizzle rider rides circles around a Duc 99-something. Alberto, avert your eyes.

Following Rick Tahoe for a lap (YouTube) In, I think, the 10AM A group session Rick passes me going in to turn 23 and I follow him as he turns a 2:54 lap on a cold, green, dirty track.

n10sive

that was rick tahoe tearing it up like that? I'm impressed! I remember when he was in C group! ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

Rick,  You riding absolutely blows me away!!!
amazing entry into 5

Rick Bay (BRA)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Eric, nice videos Bro. Thanks a lot.

I told you guys I had a lot of fun there.

Good remember Dale. Thanks Justino, we're going to ride together soon my vice-president.

mikey

WOW thanks for the air time yard sale. I dont care if he passed me, on the inside. My bike is still in one piece and it runs like a champ the rest is on me. I had a great time  ;D  

the seccond ducati is a 999
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

A DRAGON

NIce Videos Eric. Go Rich Tahoe.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: mikey on May 29, 2010, 07:49:29 AM
WOW thanks for the air time yard sale. I dont care if he passed me, on the inside. My bike is still in one piece and it runs like a champ the rest is on me. I had a great time  ;D  

the seccond ducati is a 999

You picked up a lot of speed, so be proud of that! I know people that can ride circle around just about anything, not matter what they ride ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-