Main Menu

bad move on freeway after court

Started by mikey, November 18, 2009, 11:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I went to court today and the DA reduced my reckless to a careless and the $480 fine to $240 and I have 60 days to pay.  And I was reminded again that I was lucky my bike was not impounded. ;D
O yea careless 6 points  :'(     reckless 8 points

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

XIII

Quote from: mikey on November 18, 2009, 11:15:03 AM
I went to court today and the DA reduced my reckless to a careless and the $480 fine to $240 and I have 60 days to pay.  And I was reminded again that I was lucky my bike was not impounded. ;D
O yea careless 6 points  :'(     reckless 8 points

ouch dude. That sucks major balls. What did you do again? Isn't that more than halfway towards getting your license revoked? I fear for your insurance rate as well....Good luck man.

GreenMachine

The part that sucks is the getting caught part.  The easing of the fine and points, I would have thought to be the good part. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

youngster775

I think he was refering to his original post "bad move on freeway" and today was the sequel "after court" ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

mikey

Quote from: Gangplank on November 18, 2009, 03:57:09 PM

What is the bad move part?

I was going to VC one day by myself  and while on the freeway i was fooling with a bmw (that was the bad move) I got sucked into a drag race with around him around delmonte ranch 80 W and got busted by radar from the other direction of travel by the shift Sargent (bike cop) of NHP. I never saw him but he radioed ahead and i was stopped just before the 7 11  before you climb the hill. and cited for reckless  112 mph passing cars in lane 1

what can i say i fucked up now i have a careless to to go with my 2 speeding tickets

my insurance right now is $808 a year four $202 payments that's progressive with liability and medical. I just made the last payment a few days ago  so I am paid up until 08/10.  Do you think my rates go up right away or  next time I re new my policy?

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Wilde Racing

Next time you policy changes, or at the next random check the insure company performs on your account.
Hopefully they wont...
05 CBR 1000rr