Main Menu

SSA Tack Day Oct 5th. Archived Post

Started by Admin CATZ, September 04, 2008, 10:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin CATZ

SSA Track Day @ RFR Oct 5th.

Cost $110.00 if you sign up before Sept 29th.
        $150.00 after Sept 29th.

FREE Boulder Motorsports T-Shirt if you sign up before the 29th. Limited supplies, sign up now!

Click here for more information and to pay.
http://www.sierrasportbike.com/trackday.html

;D

Oneup

not sure if I can make this. I will have to see where I am at the week before
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

JENX!!!

HAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAH.............yeah thats nort right..... ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Team Gorgonzola

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you guys are a riot.....
Just looking for the lighter side of things ;D ;)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

-Hunter S. Thompson-

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Resistor

zach, fix the date in the original post for this thread!
2005 GSXR-600

MotoPutz

Quote from: Resistor on September 07, 2008, 10:07:50 PM
zach, fix the date in the original post for this thread!

I told him that, the first day he posted it, I guess he just hasnt been back online since.

Admin CATZ

Opps ???
Fixed  ;D

Sorry been busy, someone send me an email next time.

MnMTriumph

My first track day and looooooooooking forward to it. Was just wondering what config. we are running.  Was also wondering about water wetter or water it has been at or below freezing up here. Can you get away with not doing it or is it a must. I am doing infenion at the end of october so I have to do it then but that is a weekend event for me so I will do it once I get off the hill to none frezing temps.

Adiggity

Quote from: MnMTriumph on September 12, 2008, 08:22:57 AM
My first track day and looooooooooking forward to it. Was just wondering what config. we are running.  Was also wondering about water wetter or water it has been at or below freezing up here. Can you get away with not doing it or is it a must. I am doing infenion at the end of october so I have to do it then but that is a weekend event for me so I will do it once I get off the hill to none frezing temps.
Cool man. Your gonna love it. On the water wetter, at RFR they do NOT require it due to the temp swings here. On the config, I believe it will be C, but I will confirm that and get back to you.