Main Menu

JULY 26th & 27th - SSA Track Day @ RFR July 26th & 27th - Sign Up Now!

Started by Admin CATZ, June 11, 2008, 07:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin CATZ

SSA Track Day @ RFR July 26th & 27th.

Cost $125.00 per day before July 20th
        $160.00 per day after July 20th.

Click here for more information and to pay.
www.sierrasportbike.com/trackday.html

;D

weavefish

just to get it out in the open early i was wondering what config was being run? C config again?
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

russtman

Great question !!!   Now where is the answer???  ???
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

pizza

WARNING: fast Buell, slow owner!

Boulevard Pizza- The freshest thin crust pizza in Sparks.

Admin CATZ

I know the configuration was being talked about at the last bike night. I'll email Jerome and tell him to answer this question on the forum.

Adiggity

Quote from: russtman on June 11, 2008, 10:20:03 PM
Great question !!!   Now where is the answer???  ???
Holy crap Russ. Relax on the configuration kick brother. Not all of us have the convenience of sitting in front of the computer all day. I will get ahold of Jerome and see what the plan is. I will be sure to let him know if we don't run C, to not expect you to come. M,kay cupcake?  :-*

Adiggity

We are leaning towards C. Is there anybody out there who would like to try a different config?? It really depends on what the majority wants.

russtman

CORRECT A MUNDO !!!!!!  :P     If its not C ---you wont see me !!!   :o

Other people are wanting to know as well.       ???     It would just be nice to know the config before you purchase, and hopefully that wont change once the desion is made, and people have paid their money.  ( thats all )

PS.  I work with computers in my job , so I get to check the board often.   SORRY honey , I should be more patient with you non confuser working peeps,  My bad Andy.   ;D

MotoPutz

I personally wouldn't mind running a different config, I think varity is the spice of life. But my vote doesn't count, I don't even know if my bike will be a movin and a shakin by then... 

Some people like their rut and just want to stay in it. Thats fine...  ;)

russtman

SO , take a poll and lets see, than this will all be settled.    Jerome doesnt like polls , but it may help in the decision process on which track to run.

I've got your RUT........ :-*

Adiggity

Quote from: russtman on June 12, 2008, 10:20:45 AM
SO , take a poll and lets see, than this will all be settled.    Jerome doesnt like polls , but it may help in the decision process on which track to run.

I've got your RUT........ :-*
Two steps ahead of ya....like normal.   ;D*middle finger*

russtman

MotoPutz

I believe that was the one I was talking about in the poll thread...

Adiggity

Quote from: scotinexcile on June 12, 2008, 11:04:58 AM
Can we setup a poll here on the forum? Russ Not one for dancing, just in case you get your TX brain confused  ::)

It's amazing what you can find if you look around..... :P

http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?topic=328.0

Adiggity

Quote from: scotinexcile on June 12, 2008, 11:04:58 AM
How about running the config that is going to be used for the Z2 Endurance race later in the season? ;D

And what configuration is that?