Main Menu

Anything bike videos (youtube or anywhere else) Post up boys and girls

Started by Team Gorgonzola, November 24, 2008, 10:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

knucklehead

When in doubt....

JENX!!!

THIS is how u make ur family enjoy the ride with you......ONLY in the Philippines. ;D ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZQUOOLNYv8
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

1960apache

That's funny and not funny!! I see that type of stuff every day here in Thailand, 5 people on a moped, no helmet's, shelves tied to the back, hood's from cars, driving on the sidewalks, driving the wrong way against traffic because they are too lazy to drive correct like everyone else, etc., but, I never, never see them get stopped by the police!! Probably because they are too busy harassing me (because I am an American who has a money tree in my back yard) and trying to extort me for some "Tea" money as they call it! Sometimes it is ridiculous the stuff they get away with! At least I never have to go to traffic court or lose points on my drivers license!!! It is still BS though!
2005 BMW K1200S (US)
2007 BMW R1200RT (Thailand)
1995 Honda VFR400 (Thailand track bike)
2007 Yamaha Fino 115cc (Moped Thailand)

D1NO

Dandelion

This was filmed last summer at RFR, C group with Z2 my first ride on Dale's SV with no suspension adjustments just trying to get comfy on the bike, thanks to Tom for filming it.  Yeah yeah I know I blew some turns.  :P

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5796760175083045461&hl=en

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

n10sive

Just watched the movie "Faster" about the 2001, 2002 Motogp. What a great flick!

Lots of racing action, Rossi's epic battles with Biaggi, Hopkins rookie year, lots of old time footage of Swantz, Rainey, McCoy...lots of good crashes, good interviews. Watching 500CC two smokers.... Really good movie if you enjoy the sport.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....