Main Menu

Anything bike videos (youtube or anywhere else) Post up boys and girls

Started by Team Gorgonzola, November 24, 2008, 10:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

-Hunter S. Thompson-

JetFueler

This video is insane.  As much as I have a passion for bikes and airplanes, these people are crazy, LOL.
Watch this video in full screen.  Embedding has been disabled so just click on the link then click the youtube
icon on the video screen or type in in the search box:  St Maarten 747 Takeoff.

Enjoy.

www.youtube.com/watch?=veu91oz2_Vag
And God will cause me to ride upon the high places of the earth.  (Isaiah 58:14)

MotoPutz

Quote from: JetFueler on October 07, 2009, 04:36:16 AM
This video is insane.  As much as I have a passion for bikes and airplanes, these people are crazy, LOL.
Watch this video in full screen.  Embedding has been disabled so just click on the link then click the youtube

Enjoy.

error with link

Nesquik

MotoPutz

n10sive

wait? *shakes head in amazement* You're accusing Alberto of being on a Hayabusa website? *shocker* LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Nesquik

Quote from: n10sive on October 07, 2009, 09:36:34 PM
wait? *shakes head in amazement* You're accusing Alberto of being on a Hayabusa website? *shocker* LOL

Well, it all makes sense. So I guess so. Had no idea it was a bad thing lol. But who knows. Maybe I just came across the most ironic thing Ive seen *shrug*

JetFueler

You have to go to you tube and type in the title I put at the end of my paragraph.  The plane is blue far away coming down the runway. 

Quote from: Putz on October 07, 2009, 09:11:49 AM
Quote from: JetFueler on October 07, 2009, 04:36:16 AM

Enjoy.

error with link
And God will cause me to ride upon the high places of the earth.  (Isaiah 58:14)

zipbyu

Airplane landing????  Bunch of stupid morons.  Think, I put my trust in people to do their job.  Ha  :D. I will stand in moving traffic.  The ignorance is worth 2 cents, there must be a currency exchange issue. 

Team Gorgonzola

I found the videos on you tube, (just like whoever posted it on Hayabusa.org site did). I was just admiring the guy on the Hayabusa showing true skills ( I am sure he can do it on a ZX14 or a giant beemer) and laughing at the guys low siding because of lack of it. I have no idea what everyone's talking about. Of course Dale I only frequent Ducati message boards and blogs. I do like Busas...hell I like all motorcycles, but I only love one ;D Can you dig it!! ;)
-Hunter S. Thompson-