Main Menu

Anything bike videos (youtube or anywhere else) Post up boys and girls

Started by Team Gorgonzola, November 24, 2008, 10:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

Quote from: Adiggity on November 25, 2008, 11:16:09 AM
Scroll to the bottom of this page to see a short video of muah. After watching this video, I can really see where my weaknesses were that weekend. I need to hire someone to follow me all the time!  :)

AndyAllen.Code4-Racing.com
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION.  (I love it!)

A DRAGON

VP Those first two Vidios were insane. Damm I wonder how fast they could be on a race track? Do you think we could teach them a lesson?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

heerball1

D1NO

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on November 27, 2008, 09:30:27 AM
VP Those first two Vidios were insane. Damm I wonder how fast they could be on a race track? Do you think we could teach them a lesson?

The guy on the 999 is railing and I think backing a bike in a corner is definetely a racetrack skill. I think I'd get schooled by both these guys. ???
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

I find it hard to believe someone with alot of Track experience would ride like that on the street. I was on the edge of my seat half way through, Just waiting for the crash.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

fyrepunk

That Hawaii vid was insane.  It had me crushing my mouse in my hand.  After watching it I told my kids"OK pack everything up we're leaving the inlaws so Daddy can go get a ride in!" Haha! ;D

Mike Cullen

Rider: Tim "crzydog" Barkley

Oneup

Quote from: Yard Sale on November 25, 2008, 02:20:16 PM
Wilseyville hare scrambles start. (Note they launch in rows, sort of like a multi-wave AFM race start, so this guy has a row behind him waiting for their turn to start.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtghZtm4SN8

Friends don't let friends ride four stroke dirt bikes. Especially European ones.

My roommate raced that race.  He must have already started or he would have told me about the bike looping out.  I'll have to show him this.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Adiggity

Quote from: Justino on November 27, 2008, 01:52:26 AM
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION.  (I love it!)
Hey man, I gotta get the exposure for my sponsors in every way I can. It's my duty!  :)

Justin

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola VP on November 27, 2008, 11:48:35 PM
Quote from: A DRAGON on November 27, 2008, 09:30:27 AM

The guy on the 999 is railing and I think backing a bike in a corner is definetely a racetrack skill. I think I'd get schooled by both these guys. ???

I get schooled.  They're confidence in themselves as well as the bikes ability is all I needed to see.

crzydog

So the video is working again I see.  We need to do some in a large parking lot so I have more room and the neighbors won't care as much.   ::)
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....