Started by cobra23, October 05, 2008, 08:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

cobra23

Visited the HossZX14 shop today...

Pretty cool!!

cobra23

well i did not make ti to the March Bike night, I am sorry, really wanted to be there. I ended up on some emergency thing at work.'

We'll shoot for April now.

cobra23

Well i was gonna buy the ignition with the 250 bucks I had kickin about in me wallet...

Spent it on a track day instead.

Couple more weeks.

cobra23

Steve, (2wcp)

What do you think about finishing the thing for me?

cobra23

Well,

After the Big wreck, and the birthday party in the hospital, I am finally just about good to go again. Rode the Ducati to Reno Sunday great pain in right wrist, great joy in heart.

The KZ will resume construction just as soon as hospital bills are paid. (about 1 month).

Big air on dirt bike is now officially a taboo item for this old fella.

Dragone

Welcome back.  those bummer OFFS can certainly delay things.  speedy recovery to ya.

cobra23

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: cobra23 on June 20, 2011, 10:05:08 PM

Big air on dirt bike is now officially a taboo item for this old fella.

LOL :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

cobra23

Alberto,

Dinner was fabulas, I have never enjoyed a dining experiance more.

Thank you, thank you!!

Ted

cobra23

Well it's on again.

Just bought a stator, ignition system, and rectifier from Z-1 enterprises!!

This should make it "track ready".

GreenMachine

Sweet!  We saw a KZ-900 parked on Cannery Row when we were down for MotoGP a month ago.  There are still some out there people are riding.  Man that is a big motor when you get up close.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

cobra23

I GOT ME WIRES HANGIN ALL OVER THE PACE AGAIN!!

MMMM HMMM....

This here eeeelektronic ignition its got alot ah wires...

cobra23

Worked a little this weekend, i am thinkin it will be running down the street about next Saturday...but not with a "Plate". The whole title thing is yet to come. I may get it on the track by the end of summer this time for sure..

http://kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/274097-1975-kz-900--zrx-swingarm-89-gsxr-front-end?limit=20&start=560