Main Menu

Endurance Race Pit Crew Needed

Started by Yard Sale, August 11, 2008, 12:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

independent

Thanks for having us, Erik! It was fun to help out. Sorry we couldn't figure out how to get Alan off the bike...!
kevin

weavefish

Your both welcome  ;D yea i saw the ice-in-a-bag going on in the pit next to us so i ran and got a big ziploc  :o
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

bfitforriding

Huge thanks to Kevin, Dave, Greg and all the other wonderful guys (sorry that I don't know all of your names)  that helped us out in the pit for the Endurance Race.  What a blast that was!!!  Both Alan and Eric did a fantastic job on the bike and everyone else was so helpful in keeping things running smoothly.  Eric, sorry we couldn't get Alan to come in - he can get stubborn sometimes ;D Congratulations to both Alan and Eric for doing such a marvelous job on their first Endurance Race!!!! :D

Yard Sale

It was my first with Alan, but it was my third. I've done two AFM four-hours: 1993 and 1994 (on 600s with skinny damper-rod forks).

The worst part of the weekend was watching Greg (oneup). He so wanted to be out there. He did a good job on the pit board though.