Main Menu

Superbike Performance Labs (SPL)

Started by SPL, August 05, 2008, 01:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPL

So I decided to check out your guy's website after meeting some of you at the last track day. GREAT FORUM!!   
I noticed there are quit a bit of questions on this forum on trying to get a hold of us for Dyno services and what not.

So just to clear some things up, the 2 owners are myself (Sam ) and my brother (Brian).    We are a mobile dyno and service center. We will come to you to pick up the bikes for work. We are at every track day in fernely. We are the assigned michelin & pirelli dealer for track days. So we have all the new technology out right now in tires.     

The reason it is so hard to get ahold of us is because we have 2 jobs.  We would like to do this full time but unfortunatly we can only run 1 of us full time which is my brother Brian.  We both work SPL on the weekends. There just isnt enough money out there to support us full time. But we love catering to you guys and we have a huge passion for sportbikes so were hoping if we hang in there long enough and pay our bills we will be able to do this full time and open up our new shop in sparks.

In the mean time we are mobile with our 30 ft trailer. We are equipped with dyno,lift,tires,ect.. We are a full service setup. Brian is a certified tech and I am the Dynojet ceritified Dyno Tuner.  How ever we both tune.

You can find us on the powercommander website under "local dealers"

If for some reason anyone cant ever get ahold of us please feel free to pm me and I will help out as much as possible. 

Our main line is  825-4457 which is fprwarded to Brian's cell
Brians cell phone is 775-741-2217
My cell phone is 775-338-4126

If you guy's have question's on any sort of dyno work,tires,motor work ect..   Please call us.     

Sorry for any confusion about getting a hold of us, Yes we really do exsist! ;D
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

yzinger

Do you offer any "services" with happy endings? ;D and are you going to let me pilot your gixxer? huh? huh? huh?

n10sive

Hey Sam,

Thanks for the post and info! Would you posting your contact info and stuff in the Member Business section? Will make it easier to find in the future. In this thread it will soon be buried on page 100 the way some of these guys post LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike