Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Rides in May.

Started by dmh2000, May 01, 2022, 06:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmh2000

If there are any group rides in may or June I'm in.
dave

GreenMachine

There was a lot of interest this Spring, but then after a couple of accidents at the track, we're down two of our main riders.

But it's good to see enthusiasm for group riding, dmh.  After I get done with my IBA ride on Sunday, I'll have time to dedicate to putting together an abbreviated schedule.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

sorry to hear about the "track day accidents". been out and riding every place i could think of. seems all routes are

open. was over hwy 108 yesterday. great new sections of resurfacing to dardanelle. hwy 4 is open, went to bear valley,

quincy la porte road is back open. hwy 162 out of quincy to oroville is open. all been good rides. heard that there is/was

a fire going on hwy 49 just past marysville rd towards north san juan. hope it will not get out of hand. will be heading

back out today and the rest of the week. man do i just love being retired!!!!!!!! :bluebike :blackbike

hope all is well for rest of you guys and girls ;D
S1000R
R1250RS