Main Menu

Markleeville 11:00 AM planned departure

Started by GreenMachine, October 18, 2020, 07:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

South route departure.  We have one bike to pick up in the morning around 10:00 AM, so if we're early (which we never are) and unless someone chimes in, we may depart early.  If we have others who'd like to join us and we're either on time or late, I'll trying to make it work for everyone.

Hope to see you out there.  Should be a nice day for a ride.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Got a later start than expected, but it was so nice out all day.  The only problem with riding later in the day on a day like today, is that there are a lot of other people out enjoying the weather.  There was a lot more traffic to navigate, slowing and taking some enjoyment out of the ride.

As we got started, we noticed a lot of motorcyclists out enjoying a ride.  One of them was our very own Papasmurf.  Sorry we missed riding with you today.

With just a bit of a breeze heading home, our group of three hit our marks as we needed to hit them, and made the most of it all.  Even with numerous LEO encounters.  We had no guilt because we rode like Big Cat today.  Too late in the season for shenanigans, just go out and ride at The Pace speed, stay in a tire groove and don't get flustered by pulling over more often than normal to get clear road ahead.

Man, do I feel refreshed!  Thanks SSA team!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

hello there gm

you must have snuck right by me.  didn't see you for sure.

just breaking in a new pair of shoes for the swartz. got rid of the c strips, lol

4 yrs old and over 44k all a pleasure

went to markleeville yesterday. hit 162 from quincy to orovlle last wk

been over to dardanelle a couple of times, new pavement, same on 4 to bear valley

socal dist, mental, and exercise

heading out again monday

tally f--king ho :blackbike

S1000R
R1250RS