Main Menu

Kawasaki Demo Tour Trailer 9/25-26/2020

Started by Vegasrider, September 11, 2020, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegasrider

I went into Kawasaki of Reno to view the new Ninja 1000SX which they didn't have, but they informed me that it will be part of the demo fleet that will be visiting Reno in a couple of weeks among other bikes like the H2.   They said Fri and Sat.  Looks like I will have to dismiss class early on Sat in order for me to catch the demo rides.  Check with them for updates.  This will probably be my next bike.

VR

GreenMachine

I doubt the Ninja will be as nimble as your Multistrada.  Meaning, you may have more difficulty beating out RPD in the slow races.  Why not just put that money into your Duc?  Assuming your selling or trading in the Multistrada.

I won't be test riding the Ninja 1000 or H2, as much as that sounds appealing.  I've ridden with those in various settings.  They're no faster than one of my newest ill-tuned $2,500 ZX9s, slower in the corners for sure.  I've often fancied the ZX-10R, but it's too harsh of a ride for street and lacks sport-touring capabilities.

Let us know how the test rides go.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Vegasrider

I'm looking for a 2nd bike. I only have 2 more payments and my Multi is paid off.  The 2020 Ninja is very appealing to me but will probably wait a year until I can save 2-3k off the MSRP of $12,399.

Vegasrider

Took a bit getting use to the clutchless shifting. No roll off on the throttle, just shift. Weird. I really wanted to demo the 1000 Versys but I just made it for the last demo ride for the day.

GM, i git a free camouflage Kawi hat if you want it.

http://imgur.com/gallery/62A1Uzq

GreenMachine

I have stacks of hats and tons of Kawki shirts, two autographed also.  You keep it.  It'll go with the bike, if you take the plunge.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.