Main Menu

Please introduce yourself in a new thread topic below.

Started by A DRAGON, August 14, 2010, 12:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

A DRAGON

:agree  Glad I met you brian.  Thanks for posting up.  Hope you can make the Rib Cook Off or the races on Sunday.  We try and have a good time as much as possible.  See you soon.   Welcome again
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Shadow

Hey, Im Allen (aka Shadow) been riding since the late 80's and consistantly for the last 5 yrs. I live in Ca. (Lodi). I ride an '05 SV650S. I'm the VP for Lethal Riders MC Lodi Chapt. and a Admin. for CVRF.com (centralvalleyridersforum.com). I spend most of my time in the hills, not one really for in town riding. Met A Dragon on CVRF and found out about SSA.  Anyways, just thought I'd intro myself even though I've already posted on a couple topics. 

Scott

GSX-R600

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Shadow on September 07, 2010, 11:13:56 AM
Hey, Im Allen (aka Shadow) been riding since the late 80's and consistantly for the last 5 yrs. I live in Ca. (Lodi). I ride an '05 SV650S. I'm the VP for Lethal Riders MC Lodi Chapt. and a Admin. for CVRF.com (centralvalleyridersforum.com). I spend most of my time in the hills, not one really for in town riding. Met A Dragon on CVRF and found out about SSA.  Anyways, just thought I'd intro myself even though I've already posted on a couple topics. 

Hey Allen, welcome aboard, hope to meet you before the season's over (fair weather rider  ;D)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Shadow

Thanks guys, maybe see you at the 18th SSA track day. I was out at RFR last Sat. as a spectator. Can't wait to ride it now.

sparkygixxer

n10sive

oh trinnie. You know you love ALL the colors :p

Welcome aboard Allen!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

sparkygixxer

Quote from: n10sive on September 08, 2010, 09:04:29 AM
oh trinnie. You know you love ALL the colors :p

There, I changed my avitar so you can see more yellow  ;)

Scott

GSX-R600

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Scott

GSX-R600