Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

sat ride

Started by PAPASMURF, February 21, 2020, 09:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPASMURF

heading out again in the morning

ksu 10 robb/80 starbucks/maverick

:blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

I'd like to go, but can't until I vote in the democratic caucus.  Maybe I can rendezvous with you later?  Take your cellphone.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

what time does THAT event happen?

S1000R
R1250RS

PAPASMURF

be happy to wait in sierraville/graeagle

S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

10 AM - Noon or thereabouts.  As soon as I can cast my ballot, I can gear up and be on my way.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

sorry we missed one another. for me it was a great day of riding. 325 miles.

only down side as such was it was a bit cool. went to JAKES'S. did not stop.

place was PACKED. never seen it like that when it was SCOOTERS. something has

changed. lots of bikes and cars. roads were for the most part clear and clean,

hardly any traffic. hope you had a good time yourself. was back by 6, on the road

at about 1015. took my time for the most part, except from sierraville home, had to

boogie, LOL.  :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

PAPASMURF

going back out tomorrow to somewhere.

S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Sounds awesome!!  I'm in.   8)

PAPASMURF

same time /  10ksu

same place / robb/80/ 4-bucks

open for suggestions / or back to jakes via 70

i will be a bit early- cappucinno time-lol

S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Cool!  I better get geared up and on my way then.  C U there.

No real plan, but hwy 70 still sounds good to me, whether we come up from the bottom or do a lap down from the top.

GreenMachine

Right at about four hundred for the day.  Great riding with you today, as always!

GreenMachine

Woo-doggy!  I feel as though I was part of the chain gang busting rocks this weekend.  The right kinda sore.  :laughing

PAPASMURF

i think i know what you mean. 750 miles for the wkend :o

had a blast with you. thanks for answering the call.  lol

S1000R
R1250RS