Main Menu

Great Basin Taps n Tanks 2020

Started by GreenMachine, February 18, 2020, 11:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Last year's presentations and events were so much fun, I was sad when they ended.  What a cool venue, a brewery, for such a fun event!

This event is limited to the first 350 people and will sell out. A suggested $10 donation will be collected at the door to help support the upcoming 2020 expedition and the continued preservation of new fossils.

For RSVP tickets, click here
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

How was it?  I got stuck with work, hopefully it was a great event!

GreenMachine

You were missed!

It was right up there with the others.  The German speaker was somewhat comedic and the presentation was eye opening and funny.  Great Basin did a little PR with the TV stations, so this one was quite crowded. A good thing, I suppose.  Parking was a problem.  500 RSVPs.

They introduced a new sub-species which had died while being pregnant.  The current dig site is east of Lovelock.

And they announced that Teresa Wriston is working with Tom on a new series of events coming up in April/May, for Thursday evenings.
8)
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

Sweet!  They're awesome events, I can't wait!