Main Menu

sat feb 15 ride?

Started by PAPASMURF, February 14, 2020, 04:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPASMURF

anyone going out tomorrow? supposed to be the better of the two. i've got nothing set in stone,

just want to ride some. last wkend GM and i put on about 250 without breaking a sweat.

maverick - robb/80, KSU 10. a fourbucks is right there for a cuppa before i depart.

tally f-ing ho! :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

wills

So where did you end up going?

Curious as to the road conditions, other than GG and truck route.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

GreenMachine

Couldn't make it on this go-around, Ps.  Had to TCB elsewhere, so no two-wheel time.

Wills, Ps and I rode Yuba Pass the weekend before last.  Tricky unsafe conditions from New San Juan to Bassetts.  Best to tip-toe and just enjoy the early Spring weather in California.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

wills

Looks like I'm staying on GG and TR for now.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

A DRAGON

I'm still with my arm in a sling.  Wana ride so bad.  22slow said she's hiding the keys till the doc says it's ok.  I need a friend who can hot wire a bike??
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

wills

Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

A DRAGON

No.  Rotator Cup Tendon reattachment surgery..   Just paying the cost for playing sports when I was younger.  It's been real nice though.  Pain level has been very low.  Just need to remember I can't use my left arm for about another 2 to 3 weeks.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

PAPASMURF

went to sierraville, graeagle, quincy and back. roads were good. a bit cool but livable.

thinking about doing the same again this wkend. just over 230 miles.

:blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

My plan today is to ride too.  The Sacramento valley s/b in the 70s again.  Gonna clean the bike up, go vote in the Democratic Caucus, then hit the road.  Caucusing should be over by noon.  I'll try to get out of there ASAP.

My rear tire is getting worn a bunch in the centerline.  Would be nice to hit up Bucks to do a little look-see.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.