Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Sweet new section

Started by weavefish, September 05, 2008, 07:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

hmmm just wanted to post lol. glad we have this section now.  8)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

I swept my garage this morning......Fallon sure is dusty.

MotoPutz

I'm still looking into moving to a place with a garage. Must be nice to have a garage to sweep.

weavefish

im gonna take a vaccumm to my garage today :)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

yzinger

I swept mine yesterday. and its dirty again. wahhh

2wcp

Quote from: Putz on September 05, 2008, 08:44:47 AM
I'm still looking into moving to a place with a garage. Must be nice to have a garage to sweep.
You can come sweep my shop, it will make up for not having a garage!! lol
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

JENX!!!

ummmmm....i dont think this is the " I wish I have a grage" section...... :P
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Team Gorgonzola

I have a beautiful girl that live in my garage. Her name is Ducatina Superbike; middle name 916SPS. Thruthfully I wanted to bring her in the living room but my "other girl" won't allowe it. I spend a lot of time in my garage........ :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

trent

Quote from: JENX!!! on September 05, 2008, 01:49:31 PM
ummmmm....i dont think this is the " I wish I have a grage" section...... :P

Wouldnt that be in the wanted section?? LOL
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

weavefish

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on September 05, 2008, 01:54:16 PM
I have a beautiful girl that live in my garage. Her name is Ducatina Superbike; middle name 916SPS. Thruthfully I wanted to bring her in the living room but my "other girl" won't allowe it. I spend a lot of time in my garage........ :D

yea i love having my bike in my livingroom.

JENX!!!

Now for some REAL garage talk., what u guys think about this.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_hgc54pxKc

heres more info on it....
ENEOS 0W50 High Performance Oil $10.00

Click to enlarge 
ENEOS OIL, Number 1 in Japan!

When the best is the only option ENEOS offers you their 0W50 High Performance oil. This is the ultimate in performance oil. Don't let the Zero Weight scare you. This oil has all the protection of your current oil but is designed to free up all possibly horsepower!

● SPECIAL FEATURES

1. 100% Synthetic Gasoline Motor Oil When high-output cars with large engine displacements are driven for long periods at high temperatures and heavy loads, they need the outstanding heat resistance and oxidation stability that only a synthetic motor oil can provide. Because ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50 is made from 100% synthetic oil, it has an ultra wide 0W-50 viscosity range that ensures superb starting performance even at cold winter temperatures as well as excellent oil film retention at hot summer temperatures and during high-speed driving at heavy engine loads.

2. Outstanding High-temperature Oxidation Stability and Coking Resistance Because ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50 is made from a carefully designed blend of 100% synthetic base oils and optimized additives, its high-temperature oxidation stability is vastly superior to motor oils made from mineral base oils. ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50 also has outstanding coking resistance, an essential property for protecting turbo rotors that are operated at high temperatures and speeds.

3. Superior Drive-Train Wear Resistance and Excellent Cleanliness ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50's synthetic base allows it to maintain a strong oil film even at high temperatures, speeds, and loads. Its antiwear protection is particularly effective in the drive trains of overhead cam systems, where the lubrication conditions are especially severe. This motor oil also has superb thermal and oxidation stability, so it maintains excellent engine cleanliness by suppressing sludge formation, which can cause engine seizures and pump clogging.

4. Meets Latest API Standard ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50's outstanding performance is proven by its certification for the SM specification, the latest motor oil standard issued by the American Petroleum Institute.

● APPLICATION

Motor oil for gasoline engines.

● APPLICABLE VEHICLES

Sports cars with large displacements and high outputs, high-performance passenger cars, racing-specification cars, etc.

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

MotoPutz

0w50, Thats some light oil. Hope all your seals are good.