Main Menu

T-Hill Nov 15/16, who’s going?

Started by Tahoebrian5, November 11, 2019, 09:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

I'm going down to ride and bringing the camper. It's Aubin's birthday and first time on track. It's been few years for me too so pretty excited. Post up if anyone is planning to go. Looks like good weather!
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Tahoebrian5

Zoom Zoom
Last day of the season for them. Spots were still available as of couple days ago

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Team Gorgonzola

There's a good chance I'm going.
I'll let u know, when I know for sure.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Signed up for be b group Sunday only.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Tahoebrian5

Right on! We will have a black ram pickup with a Grand Design camper. In A group on Sunday, B group Saturday. It's been a while so hopefully I don't embarrass myself :)

Tahoebrian5

Can anyone tell me how late the gates stay open? Wondering if we can still get in with the camper if we show up late

Team Gorgonzola

Last time I was there (Nov 2nd, 3rd) we drove in around 11:00pm, were told the are open until midnight. I'll see u there.
-Hunter S. Thompson-