Main Menu

T-Hill 2nd, 3rd November

Started by Team Gorgonzola, October 21, 2019, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Anyone going to Thunderhill the first weekend of November? Carter is have a truckweekend.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

22SLOW

Dragon & I will be there for Saturday & Sunday's track days.
Checking in Friday evening & leaving Sunday track session.

Hope you're able to make the day or days?

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

This is cool!  Good for you guys. 

I might have to go ride 162 and do a sleep over just to see all of you in your element.   :cheers

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Team Gorgonzola

I'll probably have a toy hauler there. You're welcome to crash in it. It should be 3 of us.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Thank You.  WE have a Hotel.  Hope we can convoy with you when you drive down on Friday.  We're looking to leave around 12 or 1 on Friday.  How many  bikes you bringing in your hauler?

We're also bringing Tuna for lunch.  It's really good.  Please join us.  We'll make plenty.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Cant6leave until 3:00 or 4:00pm. Kay's working.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Have a great times guys. Sorry my body isn't able to make it this trip.   But great news.  Carter's forwarded our day to the Thanksgiving weekend.  So Suzanne and l are all set for another day at the track.  Please post some pictures
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750