Main Menu

SUN 15 SEP RIDE

Started by PAPASMURF, September 14, 2019, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPASMURF

anyone going to la porte tomorrow? great ride, good road. was thinking sierraville, bassetts, graeagle, la porte.

then back or forward to downieville.

:blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Yes.  Absolutely!  I'm in. 

Do you want to begin at the set time of 9:30 or go earlier?  I just got back from riding Monitor this afternoon.  Didn't post because there were a lot of parts I needed to do basically a sighting lap for.  But I threw that idea out the window about half way up Geiger. 

:evil1

Bike has new brake pads, front rubber, new fork oil seal, and a new replacement subframe nut for one that fell off the bike recently.   :o  Weird, I couldn't get the nut to release, so I gave up.  Must have loosened enough that normal vibration caused the nut to spin off.  Stupid nut!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

if you would like to go sooner, just say when and where. been going the robb dr/80

maverick/starbucks. or meet at the reg

oh boy, tally f---ho,

:blackbike

S1000R
R1250RS

PAPASMURF

since it appears it will be just the 2 of us, how about meeting up at 830/ksu 900 at maverick

80/robb?  :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Okay.  Robb drive 4-bucks.  I'll try to depart here sooner than later.  Should be there by 9.

;D
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

GreenMachine

...which is to say, I couldn't contain myself tonight after today's ride.  When asked, they knew.  They'd missed a great one.

Always an honor to ride with you Papa.  :disco :egyptian :banana2

Seems there are plans in the works for a run out to Monitor next weekend.