Main Menu

Summer is insane...

Started by RenoRider75, August 21, 2019, 11:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenoRider75

Every weekend for Sara and I has been insanely busy the past month or so.  I assume it's been the same for others here since it's been pretty quiet.  This weekend we're headed to Vallejo for Six Flags, next weekend Sara has to drive up to Bend, and then the weekend after that we're riding the bikes up to Eugene for the UNR-Oregon game.  Hopefully everyone's summer was good!  I'm hoping to be able to sneak in at least one more ride before the season unofficially ends.

GreenMachine

Missed you guys.  We did a long ride several weeks back.  Could go for taking in something like Monitor.  That wouldn't be too bad, but I'll be busy on Saturday.  And my bike has tires and suspension settings that I haven't tested or scrubbed in yet.  So some unknowns.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

22SLOW

A dragon and I have been home healing my butt. I have only 3 more weeks of crutches to ride.  Then hopefully I'll be able to ride the Thanksgiving weekend with Carter's at the track. 

I know A dragon is going out in a few weeks so he'll be with ya soon. 

GreenMachine

22, not only Kudos to you, but that's an amazing comeback.  Doing a track day so soon after an injury is something more like you hear a GP rider doing.

Other than Sunday, I haven't had much time to get out and ride either.  Makes me a little sad.  Plus we've been missing out on all of the Squaw Valley music festival stuff.

Hope to see you guys soon.  GM
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.