Main Menu

Roll Call: Sunday July 28th Bucks Lake

Started by A DRAGON, July 24, 2019, 01:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Yo Fellas and Ladies.  Headed to Bucks lake on Sunday.  Can't wait to bring out the new Bike.  Let's Meet  at SeeSee's 131 Pine St.  Meet at 8:30 KSU up at 9:00.  22slow has committed and so have I.  I've invited a few extra. Hope they come out.  But doesn't matter.  I'm going.  Be ready for some laps on the best part of the road and Some GoPro Moments.

Hopefully we can find a Thai Food restaurant in Oroville or we'll head back to eat at Bucks Lake.  Both are awesome.  Won't be an early day for sure.  When it's over we'll have to get a brew at Our Bar on 1st. street  to salute  the ride.

We also have to discuss our ride to Yosemite next month.  Dub usually lays out a great route of Swerves most of the way there.  Plus it's a free day.  Pack a snack to eat at the bottom of Half Dome.  Epic Day!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

I want to say the last time we were in Oroville we made an attempt to visit the SSA Thai Bar, but they had closed or moved or something.   Might want to just stick with the deck overlooking Bucks.

Open on all the other subjects.   :flagSSA
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

crzydog

I have new tires and just have to mount them so it looks like I'll be a go for this ride unless work calls me in.
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

GreenMachine

:party  Anticipa-aaaaation, it's making me wait.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Dragon's running over 30 minutes late and will miss being to Seesee's at 8:30 AM as planned.  His crew will still be there, but not at 8:30 AM.  I should be there by 9:00 too, but had to run back inside to post this for y'all. 

:laughing