Main Menu

Shout out to RR75 and the Mrs.

Started by GreenMachine, July 15, 2019, 12:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

:thanks

Thank you for the great relaxing, exhilarating, exhausting fun time with great eats and company.  It was a real treat!  If you can't see it, I'm still smiling.  Hearing that 10RR roar down out of the corkscrew was some of the coolest takes I had this weekend.  What a great time!

Hope you two made it back safely too.  Just a little traffic going towards Hollister on 156, but nothing after that.  Smooth sailing for me.

Practice up on the Corn Hole bean bag toss, S.  Let's do it all again next year.

:grnbike :greybike :grnbike :redbike2 :bluebike
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

Agreed!  We made it home fine, though we stopped a lot along the way.  You can't pass Andersen's without getting a cup of split pea soup, and then Fry's was still open in Sacramento, and then we needed a shake from Ikeda, and then...   lol.

I have some photos of the outing here.  I'll post them up.

GreenMachine

I pass by Anderson's Pea Soup all the time.  Once was nostalgic because of family childhood memories, but have since grown out of it.   

Cool though that you guys were able to add more adventures to your trip.  Lots of good memories.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

22slow and I would like to thank rr75 and the Mrs. and Green Machine for getting those tables at Giannis Pizza on Friday.  I was so happy you guys already took care of that problem of getting a table.  Prepaying for the Pizza was awesome.  Hope we didn't short change anyone. 

22slow was talking about that Split Pea Joint on the way down.  Apparently she has some memories of the place as well.  The smell of peas doesn't ever smell good to me.  So when I saw that place I gave me old truck more gas.  We were out of there!!!! 

Thanks again to all who came out.  Glad we all got to see the races.     :party :party
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750