Previous topic - Next topic

PAPASMURF

going back up into the mtns. will be in sierraville about 930-10,

then off to see the wizard.  :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Whoo-dat!

I could use a small ride, so I may just get in a few miles on the bike and let you continue on.  I'll text you in a few hours.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

sounds like a plan. let me know one way or the other. could meet up here in town

or in sierraville.  :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Something came to light while riding today, I was getting some lag in the throttle which I'd never felt before, especially since I hadn't made any changes to the bike.  Then it dawned on me.

Those of you who rode back from the coast a couple weeks ago might want to check your air intake filters.  I had a 3/4" pile of mosquitoes and other bugs.  The air filter was fairly clogged too, but the pile of bugs was like I'd never seen.  No wonder 22 and Dragon couldn't see on the way back.

Good ride today too Ps.  Enjoyed the pace very much!  Although for anyone thinking of doing La Porte, I'd steer you away from it.  The road has rocks all over it and is still quite dirty.  Not swept from traffic just yet.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.