Main Menu

Catching up on World Superbike

Started by RenoRider75, June 18, 2019, 10:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenoRider75

With just under a month before the World Superbike races in Monterey, I've been watching the races as I can find the time.  I just finished watching race 2 in Assen, what an INCREDIBLE race!  The excitement this season just keeps getting better.  No spoilers if you haven't seen it, but if there is any race to watch this season so far, Assen 2 is the one.

Hopefully I can actually catch up so that I'm current by the time we get to Laguna Seca.  I really want to meet Rea this year!

GreenMachine

I'm about a month behind myself.  Been distracted with other fun stuff.  But I'll catch up.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Sounds like we need a club bar B Que to catch up with the races before the races in July.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

RenoRider75

I love it.  It'd have to be this weekend or next because Laguna Seca is the weekend after that.  Crazy!

I'm willing to host for either weekend, whatever time works for people.  We live just at the bottom of Geiger, about two blocks from the Maverick station.