Main Menu

Street Rider of Reno Shout out!!

Started by Team Gorgonzola, June 12, 2019, 01:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

So, I scored the internet for tires, specifically Pirelli Angel GT 190/55 ZR17 "D" spec. Hard to get it cheap (not a cheap tire) and quick. Tried a few shops in town, 2 days minimum. Then I was told to check Street Rider of Reno, 2187-C Market Street, Reno, NV 89502, Ph. 775.337.2055 (the mechanic shop not the retail), and lo and behold it was cheaper than anywhere else by $ 15, and they would send someone out to Parts Unlimited go get it so I would have it by this afternoon. I never really shopped there before, but they do dyno-runs and tuning and just about everything else.
Just wanted to share as this will be my preferred tires and more shop from now on.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

22SLOW

I had to get a rear for the SV 160/60ZR17 & everyone online was around $160
Every shop in town wanted $190+ install
Got Dragon's mechanic .......Zoran to get it for me today for $180 mounted & installed :clap

Team Gorgonzola

I think RSS would have bee right around there,  and they'll change tires while you wait too!! $22 per wheel off bike, $45 on.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-