Main Menu

Roll call SUNDAY JUNE 9TH To Monitor

Started by A DRAGON, June 06, 2019, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Looking at running to Monitor Pass on Sunday for a few laps.  I'd like to do at least 4 laps up there.  22slow is yelling in my ear she wants to ride.  (What a lucky guy I am)

So if your interested this Sunday.  Let's meet at SeeSee's at 9 a.m. and KSU at 9:30.   

Going over V.C.  To Carson City.  Then 395 possibly to Diamond Valley road to Markleeville. We'll stop to regroup. Then head to Monitor Pass.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 06, 2019, 04:58:43 PM
Looking at running to Monitor Pass on Sunday for a few laps.  I'd like to do at least 4 laps up there.  22slow is yelling in my ear she wants to ride.  (What a lucky guy I am)

So if your interested this Sunday.  Let's meet at SeeSee's at 9 a.m. and KSU at 9:30.   

Going over V.C.  To Carson City.  Then 395 possibly to Diamond Valley road to Markleeville. We'll stop to regroup. Then head to Monitor Pass.   

Again!!??
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: GreenMachine on June 07, 2019, 02:36:44 PM
TG, are you riding Sunday?
Probably not, hanging with the missus, and pretty much toasted tires...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

RenoRider75

I'll be there.  Just got some new Pirellis installed today; see you at See See's!

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Thanks to all who were able to make the ride.  Diversity is the spice of life!   

Good company.  Good roads and destinations.  Good food.   And a stop to ponder and take action pictures.  What a day!!!

Team Gorgonzola

Indeed a great day, had a great time trying to keep up 😎, the missus enjoyed as well.
Thank ya'll.

BTW I had promised the chef at Centro we would ride today, so Monitir it was!! 3 times in 6 days!!
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

A DRAGON

What an Awesome Day.  We definitely have to do this more often.  Finding our favorite turn then we all take turns Dragging Knee in it.  That was the best.  Having Team Gorgonzola there with the Missus.  Was a real nice treat.  She  is such a nice lady.  Hope to see more of her.   

22slow is no more slow.  I was riding very  well and she was right behind me most of the day.  Funny she just wants to ride all the time.  What a lucky guy I am.

Looking forward to our Solstice ride on Sunday. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

But the Solstice ride is on Saturday.  You meant Saturday, right?

*N*  SSA Solstice - Ft Bragg 5:15 AM departure
IRON BUTT Saturday June 15h - return on the 16th

https://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?topic=4922.0