Main Menu

Moving the Soltice ride to the following week?

Started by A DRAGON, May 17, 2019, 12:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Yo guys.  I have the kids that weekend.  Maybe we could move it to the 22nd???
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Sorry about being so Iffy about the date.  Just really want to make sure 22slow and I attend the ride. 

Now it looks like we'll have to go on the Scheduled date.  22slow and I are camping that Saturday the 22nd  and I'll probably be on a road trip the following weekend. ( Gotta see my Sister in Arizona and Pick up an SV in Arkansas) Thanks for putting up with my Punk ASS.

:surrender :respect :dunno :dunno :drama
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

So how are you going to manage going on the weekend you have your children?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Jerome, you moving to India or Pakistan to have a raft of children?

RenoRider75

I like the dog in that photo - it's like, "Yeah, let me out of this thing."   :laughing

A DRAGON

DAMM!!!  I was hoping no one recognized me. I took off my bald wig.   

Actually going to have to just get a Baby Sitter.  Still on on the first date.  Going  camping on the 22nd. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

crzydog

Is the ride on for this weekend? I/We might go but stay the night in Willits
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

GreenMachine

Yes.  Just need to convince Dragon that we should leave at dawn, not 7:00.

7:00 means we dilly-dally until 7:30, then get on the road sometime before 8:00 AM.

I'm with you.  Get a place in Willits for the night and ride the coast again in the morning on the return route and/or ride it in the evening too.  Too good to pass up.