Main Menu

Roll call for Sunday May 12th Mothers Day

Started by A DRAGON, May 09, 2019, 03:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Yo guys.  I know it's Mothers Day.  22slow isn't a Mother but she want to ride on Mothers Day.  If anyone would like to come.  Answer the call.  We'll be leaving Sunday from See See's at 131 Pine St. In Reno by 9:30. Looking at Monitor or back to Downieville.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

We're on divergent schedules, Dragon!   :-\   Would love to join you guys, but alas I have plans already.  I'll be stuffing my face with pie while you guys are getting your swerve on. 

Hope you guys will be thinking about me though.  Will join you on a ride soon.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

crzydog

Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

22SLOW

22SLOW

yo Dragon.....I am a mother....just my kids/family has 4 legs :laughing :laughing :laughing

RichVee4

Thinking its about time to get the standard bikes out of winter hibernation.   If I can get everything ready this morning, we'll see you at See See's 
Live long and prosper \V/

renowingnut

Thinking of hitting Downieville in the next two weeks...A Dragon, did you hit Downieville today? If so, how are the roads? Still sandy?

crzydog

We did go to Downieville and the road was awesome! A bit sandy over the top but great day and a good pace all day.
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

GreenMachine

Quote from: crzydog on May 14, 2019, 09:41:20 AM
We did go to Downieville and the road was awesome! A bit sandy over the top but great day and a good pace all day.
:thumbup
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

It was an awesome day.  Rocks on the road as we went up Yuba pass.  After that it was outstanding.  WE ate in Downieville for lunch on the way up.  Just got gas in Grass Valley.  Found a great little Mexican restaurant downtown with a deck and a view of the river.  Made a new friend.  Paiolo was on a new Aprilia.  I like him immediately. 

I'll miss this Sunday.  I have the kids.  But I will be riding on Wednesday next week for those who are thinking of a Mid week ride.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750