Main Menu

Bike Night at PJ & Co (2018)

Started by GreenMachine, June 06, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Great night for a bike night show-n-shine.  I'll be down there slightly before 6:00 PM.  Sounds like there will be others too.

Come say hi.  I'll be on the greenmachine.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

I'm there tonight.  Not many people tonight, but the weather is perfect for it!

GreenMachine

I just go home myself.  Give me about 15 mins.  I'll come down.

Dragon, you coming too?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

It's a beautiful day!  I plan on going down to PJ's tonight after work, should be there around 5:30.  Unless anyone wants to try Victorian Square tonight; I've never been there but last week I heard from a guy that bike nights happen there on Wednesdays too.

GreenMachine

Good idea.  I'd like to check that out sometime as well.

Sounds like Dragon and 22slow will be there about the same time.  That makes four SSA members in the crowd.

Maybe if things are stagnant we can all go over to Victoria square just after 6PM and check that other bike night out.  I'm game.

A DRAGON

Yo Green Machine. I'll  be there every other Wednesday.   When I don't have the kids.  Great time once again.  Your company is worth coming down to bike Night for. 

How was Victorian square? 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750