Main Menu

Bike Night at PJ & Co (2019)

Started by GreenMachine, May 08, 2019, 09:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

The event's getting popular with a good mix of bikes and friendly people.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

crzydog

I've been down there a few times and light group. Should pick up with warmer weather I hope
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

GreenMachine

It was busy last time.

RR75 suggested we try the Bike Night in Victorian Square, also on Wednesday evenings.  I know nothing about it.  I think I might check into it next week for the fun of it.

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

crzydog

Sounds good and I'd like to join in!
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

GreenMachine

I'll be on my green machine, the big 9.  You can usually find Dragon on his red Aprilia RSV-1000.  You'll know it when you see the track day C group sticker on the nose.
:laughing

That freakin squid!   :squidly

GreenMachine

Got a lot on my plate, so I will not be riding down to Bike Night tonight. 

If anyone is interested in checking out the even in Victorian Square, if there is such an animal, that would be good knowledge for the future.  Report back and let us know what you find.   
:howdy

RenoRider75

I'll be down there tonight.  Great weather deserves some great bikes; my guess is that it will be a lot more crowded there tonight than it has been.  If anyone else wants to come down, then I'll see you there!  I should be there around 5:30 or so.

GreenMachine

Very cool!

Several of the others, too shy to post, will be out there tonight too.   Looking forward to it.

GreenMachine

I'm a maybe for tonight.  I know one or two others too.

Anyone else planning on going down to PJs tonight?

RichVee4

Looking like a decent evening for PJ's.  Be down there 6:30 or so.
Live long and prosper \V/

A DRAGON

Probably won't make Bike night this evening.  Have my kids for a few more days than expected.  So we're headed for the Skating Rink. 

Probably out next Wednesday as well. I'll have them again.  Don't want to waste these days with them.  They'll be teenagers before I know it. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750