Main Menu

No Kids next week. If you'd like to Scoot in the afternoon

Started by A DRAGON, April 18, 2019, 03:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

No kids all next week.  If you'd like ride in the Afternoon I'll be willing to go Just text my phone  775-560-6998  or post up here.  Already looking at next Wednesday.  Probably he to V.C.  to get some laps in.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

RenoRider75

I have kids on Tuesday but otherwise nothing all week either.  Depending on when you plan to go, I'll definitely join in - I usually get out of work around 3:30 or so.

A DRAGON

We can get some laps in on the truck route.  Or if we get out at 12.  We could do Downieville run.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

I'm planning to go out today. Can leave as early as noon, need to be back home at 4. Was planning to just do the VC thing but could maybe do DV if it's a quicky
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

22SLOW

This is A Dragon using 22slows computer.  Kool Lets meet at the Maverick at the bottom of V.C. at  1.  I'll give you time to get out of the house.  We'll hang up there till Renorider75 can meet us at 4.  We'll do some laps and chill till he shows up or texts me with a time he thinks he'll arrive at the Truck Route.   

I plan on making Bike Night tonight with 22slow around 6.  SHE HAS A JOB!!!   

A DRAGON

Getting Dressed to head to the Maverick.  See any or all who show up @ 1.  What a gorgeous day to ride.  Dville will he in 2 weeks I'm sure.  Maybe we can start a midweek ride?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

RenoRider75

Our customers came into town for a meet and greet this week.  :(. It's been a good time with them but bad for riding.  I definitely want to get out this weekend if anyone is up for it!