Main Menu

World Superbike 2019 at Laguna Seca

Started by RenoRider75, April 10, 2019, 06:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenoRider75

We're slowly taking over the Upper Corkscrew View campground on the track.  :) We've got some track view spots this year along with couches, Cornhole, fireplaces, and tons of beer and wine.  We've got a couple of toy haulers so we also have AC if it's getting hot.  Anyone here is invited to come watch the races or join in the after party if you're interested.

And come hell or high water I'm joining in on the Highway 1 ride this year.  😂

GreenMachine

Awesome!

The ride is Friday AM.  Gonna see about doing a growler haul again from Paso Robles.  That's the goal anyway.  Just have to find some places that'll fill a growler.  Then again, I hear Raley's is filling them too at select locations, so might just go for the ride and pictures only.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RichVee4

Guess we were a little early.  Gotta go somewhere other than Reno for spring break!
Live long and prosper \V/

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RenoRider75

GreenMachine

That panoramic is one of the prettiest I've seen of the coast.  You guys lucked out on weather too. 

We'll be there soon.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

I will be there.  My camp spot is front row just down from the corkscrew this year.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.