Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Track Days for 2019

Started by A DRAGON, February 15, 2019, 05:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Hey Yo.  Is anyone other than 22slow  and I doing track days this year?  If so Let me know and maybe she and I will meet you at the track.   

My favorite providers are Carter's and Pacific. Wana do Thunderhill as much as possible and maybe a date at Laguna Seca and Miller in Utah. I won't do Z2.  So please let us know.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

RenoRider75

Yes!  I definitely want to go this year.  Thunder Hill is great, we have a toy hauler this year so getting the bikes down there can be done in style.   8)

I've got kids who would need to go with me some weekends, but I've got quite a few kid-less weekends this summer I want to take advantage of.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

dmh2000

I'm doing SoCal supermoto in 2 weeks and I'm planning for thill April and later. Fun track days are good too. Very inexpensive
dave

eskiemong

eskiemong

So far I'm committed to:

May 13 Aprilia Racer Day Buttonwillow (google this event to find out but it's on a Monday)

June 1/2 PTT Thill W
June 15 Carters Thill E
Jul 14/15 Motofit Ridge

dub

Quote from: eskiemong on March 30, 2019, 12:44:03 PM
So far I'm committed to:

May 13 Aprilia Racer Day Buttonwillow (google this event to find out but it's on a Monday)

June 1/2 PTT Thill W
June 15 Carters Thill E
Jul 14/15 Motofit Ridge

I'm pretty sure I'll be at the June 15-17 event.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

22SLOW

Season is almost over....need to schedule some days.
Let's post up the dates we are available so we can get a group together.
Come on I need help stuffing "A Dragon" into the turns..... :laughing :laughing :laughing