Main Menu

CARTER'S TRACK DAY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND SAT& SUN

Started by A DRAGON, October 22, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I'm all signed up for both days. LET'S  get a nice crew together.

I'm riding g A group. I WANNA DRAG KNEE GOING I TO THE ZYCLONE :redbike2
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

A DRAGON

Thank God. I WON'T GET BUZZED BY A FAHKING INSTRUCTOR.  Enjoy your trip and have fun. I'm going to miss you.  :biatch :GrnWheelie :GrnWheelie :GrnWheelie
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

OMG.  What a weekend for riding.  Tracks have evolved into something that makes sense.  On Saturday morning the Track was a little wet. At the riders meeting Jessie from Keigwins asked how many riders planned on skipping the first? about half the riders weren't riding.  He cut the first session 20 minutes short and everyone who wanted to got to run their cars on the track to help dry it out.  AWESOME!!!!!!  Can you believe it.  Just made the day so much better.  What and epic weekend again  for riding. I really had to step it up to make my times.  B+ was kinda crowed again.  I stayed just to pass people.  Met a few new peeps.  A guy and a Lady WHO RODE DUCATI'S. 22slow kept my lap times for me.  I knew I was on fire and riding 2:10's :squidly NO I was running 2:23's  My best for the weekend was 2:14.4's  Very Excited I didn't loose to much for being gone so long.  I'll definitely  ride A's next time. The couple were way fast.  I really had to work just to keep up.  My GSXR750 is still a outstanding  machine.  Thanks again to Zoran for selling it to me. I hooked up with a rider and we diced it up for a lap. I passed him and he passed me. I was thinking his 600 was really fast.  NOPE he was riding a BWM1000R Dam no wonder I couldn't pull him in the straights.   :nana  That 750 was all over him in the turns.  Thanks to my years on my trusty SV650.  Then I made a friend from Virginia.  He was stationed at Monterey.  He rode a Ducati 996 too.  Panigale I think is the name. DAMM why Do I always pick 1000 to mess with.   Again my 750 gave them all they wanted and more.  Go SSA :GrnWheelie :GrnWheelie Represent.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Yo Thanks G.  After seeing my contact patch l think I'm going to go harder
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Well I think with that contact patch so big i should be able to go around those curves faster.  Rossi was racing. I'm just blown away looking at all that contact for a rear tire.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750