Main Menu

TRACK DAY W/KEIGWINS SAT/SUN SEPT 15TH AND 16TH

Started by A DRAGON, August 24, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

A DRAGON

Without a dought one of my best days ever. Trying to catch esskomong was absolutely the best.  That little lady can really ride.  We went out at the same time and the track boss stopped me because my sticker for the B+ group blew off.  By the time he let me on the track esskomong was going into turn 2.  Now l have to try and catch her on cold tires.  She didn't even look back for me.   :doggy

We finally went out together.  DAM SHE IS GOOD. 

SO happy got to catch up with some of the old crew.  Mike, Lisa and dub.  :boxU :boxU  Couldn't slug it out with those guys. They were much to fast.  But one of the Keigwins (Carter) instructors keep buzzing me. He'd pass me on the straight away like by 6 inches.  I keep thinking what's with this ass hole   :pieface :respect  Turns out after the 3rd fly by l realize it was dub.  :spank :spank  He was having a good time at my expense. I laughed so hard under my face shield.  Thanks dub. It was perfect.

On the last session of the day. They combined B- And B+. So now l get to ride with 22slow. What an awesome time with her.  We were dicing it up for about 3,4 laps.  Then l decided to teach her the fun things on a track you can't do on the street.  What's better than stuffing them into a turn you ask?  Them hitting a false neutral going in turn13.  OMG    :sorry :newbie :boxU  It made my day.  22slow and l are still laughing. 

Can't wait for Thanking weekend to do this again.  Come on out one and all.  Let's enjoy this while we're still able.  :party  [ b]
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

22SLOW

I can only hope that they allow another mixed riding group.....Gotta stuff the turkey---Dragon in the corner....or at least try again. NO MORE FALSE NEUTRALS from me.
That was so much fun......I'm still laughing about that :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :squidly

dub

A DRAGON

There's the evidence. Dub doesn't know what 6 feet looks like   Bzzzzzzzz
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

Did you download it (if you want it) so I can delete it from my Dropbox?

A DRAGON

Not yet Dub. I'll get on it  I have to jet.  right now but I'll be back.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750