Main Menu

TRACK DAY W/KEIGWINS SAT/SUN SEPT 15TH AND 16TH

Started by A DRAGON, August 24, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Isn't B- the same as the previous C group?  If they're doing B-, B+ and A, I'd think you're an easy for B+.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

eskiemong

I went in to sign up today but looks like it's too late!   :'( :'(

dub

Quote from: eskiemong on September 11, 2018, 12:03:30 AM
I went in to sign up today but looks like it's too late!   :'( :'(

Keep a close eye on BARF, people will sell their spots as it gets closer but you gotta be quick.

A DRAGON

Yeah I going to be on the Vulture list.  But I think I'll be OK.  Really looking forward to this Track again.

Jessie said their limiting the groups down to only 50 riders. Maybe it's smaller.  Can't remember exactly.  But I'm very happy with his views of Track days.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

eskiemong

I got on the waiting list for both days, and I'm in for at least the 7th (sunday).  Will see how it goes for Saturday.  Still on the wait list for the 6th.

A DRAGON

I'm on the voltures list for Sunday.  We have to cancel Saturday.  My son has a football game Saturday at 1. We'll be leaving right afterwards for the day on Sunday.

What do you think of Thanksgiving weekend.  We're going to sign up for that Saturday and Sunday.  Gotta get two days in a roll. Let me know your thoughts?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

eskiemong

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 18, 2018, 12:49:41 PM
I'm on the voltures list for Sunday.  We have to cancel Saturday.  My son has a football game Saturday at 1. We'll be leaving right afterwards for the day on Sunday.

What do you think of Thanksgiving weekend.  We're going to sign up for that Saturday and Sunday.  Gotta get two days in a roll. Let me know your thoughts?

Dub, what's the weather usually like in November at T hill?

dub

RedLeader

Low is in the mid 40, high is in the low 60's

Might be a bit chilly in the mornings.
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

dub

So who's actually coming? Jerome on Sunday and Soo both days? Did you recruit anyone else, Jerome?

I'll be pitted here in the highlighted area. Join me if you want, but it's far from the clubhouse so bring a pit bike.

eskiemong

I'm confirmed both days.  I'm bringing a friend for both days, and another friend coming down on Sat evening just to do the Sunday... I wish I had a pit vehicle!! I'll find you on Friday evening.

eskiemong

I had such a blast! Might have been the best trackday this year, maybe except for the Ridge in July.

22SLOW

Was absolutely fantastic for my first track day there.
Sorry I roasted your rear tire on the SV Jerome.......but it was FUN!!!! ;D ;D
I owe ya a new rear tire I suppose :angel

Can't wait for 11/24 & 11/25 :redbike2 :blackbike :blackbike :redbike2