Main Menu

$125 Labor Rate at Michael's Powersport

Started by Vegasrider, November 03, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegasrider

Wow, jumped from $95 to $125 this month.  Unfortunately, with my Ducati, they are the only game in town for factory work. 

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

A DRAGON

Have you thought of Scooteria in San Francisco? You'll get it back in a week or 2.  Or you could try Zoran.  He's in town.  Give a call and I'll give you His number. And their is still Jay Avisano.  He's used to work and Honda when they had Ducati.  He's now working another job that keeps him our of town for months at a time.  He's pretty good as well. He has all the special tools required by Ducati. Let me know

MY phone is 775-560-6998   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

RichVee4

It took Michael's three attempts to diagnose a faulty battery on Monica's old FZ6 so about all I would trust them with is fixing a flat.   
Live long and prosper \V/

Vegasrider

Factory work, scheduled maintenance must be performed by an authorized dealership.  They are the only ones who can reset the service light on the instrument cluster.  All the misc service, clutch, tires, brakes, etc.  I take it to Motosource. 

dub

Quote from: Vegasrider on November 08, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
Factory work, scheduled maintenance must be performed by an authorized dealership.  They are the only ones who can reset the service light on the instrument cluster.

You can reset the light yourself for under $20 in tools: https://www.ducati.org/forums/how-tos/59075-reset-service-message-tps-dtc-more-android-phones-under-20-a.html
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019