Main Menu

Roll Call, Aug. 19th

Started by A DRAGON, August 16, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

YO CREW. Were scheduled to run up Monitor again.  I'm always good with that.  Let's meet at Java Jungle Sunday Morning at 8:30  and pick a destination.  Bring your swimming trunks just in case. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

I'm in for a Sunday ride. How about good ol' 3 passes? Ebbets -> Sonora -> Monitor?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Someone will need to send Dub a txt for are arbitrary departure from JJ.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Oops, nevermind, 108 is still closed due to the Donnell Fire.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

rg500nut

RG is in, may be a little late, 8:30 is pretty early.  JJ is on 1st Street right, right above the river?

Dragon, since ur forcing GM & I to come downtown, there better be some talent there.................
2 strokes always...............

GreenMachine

We're going to meet there at 9:00, with the idea of trying to be on our way by 9:30 AM. 

Dub will probably cut us off at the Maverik in Gardnerville.  I'm sure we'll stop for fuel at Costco in CC too.  With all of that, we'll probably see him 10:45-ish, but I can text him along the way so he ride accordingly.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

rg500nut

Is Java Jungle on 1st Street?
2 strokes always...............

A DRAGON

Yes it is. It's right across the street from that Methodist church.

Last year their were 2 girls having a shouting match.  One girl called the other a whore!!  She replied she wasn't a whore because she's had a boyfriend for 3 months.   So technically speaking she wasn't a Whore for the last 3 months.   Maybe she's single again :party :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :disco :disco
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750