Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New Guy

Started by Wingnut, April 14, 2018, 01:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Hey All,
       Lived in Reno since 15' and being riding since I was a kid , but on the street since 12'. I've been searching for a VFR800 for a while, but most recently found a deal on my current ride a CBR650F. Looking to join some sport touring folks out there for some fun rides. Happy to be here...be safe.

RichVee4

Welcome to the SSA.  You will find some great rides here once the season gets going and if you look through the posts many ride ideas.  Cant argue, VFR800 is a great bike.  I've been riding mine for years and it makes a nice sport touring bike, just the right mix of performance and comfort for me.   Hope to see you on a ride sometime.
Live long and prosper \V/

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

New faces are always welcome.  Glad you signed up.  So many people prefer to shadow forums for some reason.  I don't know what advantage that has.
Hope you have reason to post up on riding topics as well.   :cheers

:welcome
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Wingnut

Thank you all. I'm looking forward to a great tiding season and making new friends.

Vegasrider

Welcome, plenty of rides on this forum, unfortunately for me, most of my weekends are shot so my rides with you all will be very limited this season.