Main Menu

Bike Night at PJ & Co (2018)

Started by GreenMachine, June 06, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Anybody going down tonight?  Happy Hour is until 6:00 PM and the parking lot fills up by then.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Hot, but tolerable.  I'm planning on going down tonight to look and chat bikes.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Vegasrider

GreenMachine

I'm up for it.  Probably be down there in the 5:30 range.

Vegasrider

GreenMachine

Good news, bad news.  The good news is I found my motorcycle keys.  The bad news is, it took me tearing apart my house and the inside of my truck to find them, putting me 45 minutes behind.  I must have missed you. 

Hung out and bs'ed with a couple people for about an hour.  The place seemed to get even busier as the sun faded.

And I wanted to go for a little spin afterwards.

Vegasrider

Yes, left around 6ish, missed ya

GreenMachine

Gonna try to get down there tonight.

Ah, Tuesday was Squaw Valley Blues night.  Dammit.  I'm missing out.   :(

GreenMachine

Great night to hangout outside.  Gonna try to be down there around 5:30 or however quickly I can get changed after work and head over there.

RenoRider75

That's funny, we must have been posting on the site at the same time.   :laughing  See you there!

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

eskiemong

I live literally one block over from PJs so I don't even take my bike anymore  ;D

GreenMachine

Good, then we can stand around and talk about my bike.  :evil1

GreenMachine

RR75 and I ended up riding up to La Vecchia's to see an old friend.  One other person joined us, but Team Gorgonzola left before we arrived!  What the heck?

Was fun catching up.  Plus we have tonight's get together!  Whoot!

eskiemong

I got there way too late because I was stuck at work all evening.  It's fun to see whose bike is left there long after sundown...