Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

2015 S1000rr

Started by Tahoebrian5, September 01, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

Smoking deal if you're looking to get into a S1000rr. It's a 2015 with 10k ish miles, 7k in extras including carbon fiber wheels, full akra titanium exhaust system, rapid bike fuel control. 14k and it's yours. Blue books for 13.6 (does not account for extras). I'm trying to sell it fast to buy an Aprilia. Been listing after an RSV4 for years and thinking now is the time.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

That bike's cherry and has so many cool amenities!  I can see the draw to the RSV4, but nah, I'd pass.  You're going to be giving up a lot for some added flare and attention.  To each his own.

Can't fit another bike in the garage and I ran what my insurance would be on that BMW.  I'll stick with my old slow green bike.

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

I'm paying about $90/month for full coverage. You gotta pay if you want to play! Nothing wrong with the BMW, I'm just a nut case and looking for something different.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.