Main Menu

Poll: Who do you "think" will win Sunday's GP

Started by GreenMachine, November 07, 2017, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Of these past and potential winners, who do you think will win this Sunday's final GP?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

In my ideal season I would pick Cal to win. Oh well, there's always next year.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Thus far, the factory Yamahas are disappointing even me.  Wow, they are getting their butts handed to them by the 2016 chassis ridden by Johann Zarco.

Dovizioso was able to squeak in some good laps, but admits Marc and Dani are putting on a show.  He didn't mention his teammate, but Jorge is like his old self again.  And why not, he's at a track he loves and can win on.

Cal's second half of the season hasn't been up to his potential either.  Not sure how he has done at the track historically.  Probably not a favorite for him.  And if you want to win a championship, you have to have a bike that can be on its side or braking for 67% of the lap.

Danilo's interviews always make me smile.  That guy has an infectious personality.  Don't think he has a chance to podium this weekend either.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Win this race, I think Dovi has a chance with the motivation he should have considering what's all at stake.

For the championship I sure hope Dovi beats the odds and somehow wins it all but unfortunately it looks to be Marquez for the championship.

Marquez should easily be able to manage his position to get the necessary points over Dovi without too much risk. He just better take it easy and stay upright but staying back in the field is also risky, Zarco is bound to take someone out one of these races with how aggressive he's been. He almost got Marquez last race, maybe he'll be more successful this one. Although even though I'm no Marquez fan I'd hate to see the championship won that way so hopefully Marquez blows it on his own accord.

GreenMachine

Huh.  I was the only one who got it right.   ;D