Main Menu

Great Basin Taps and Tanks tour

Started by GreenMachine, August 25, 2017, 04:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Quote from: slmoto on September 14, 2017, 12:36:58 PM
Next week is cool for great basin happy hour, I've still got so much to do having just moved along with other stuff piled on but it would be a nice break one evening.

For the Brewing Lair thing I'm trying to keep the group small. I had contacted them about doing a dirt ride there and camping. She didn't seem overwhelmingly excited on the idea but was okay with trying to work it in with their shindig thing so I told her I'd keep it among friends and not post for the entire dirt group to join.

I had contacted her a while back but still need to get back in touch as the date approaches to finalize things.
Understandable on her part.  You dirt guys, with your loud bikes and your wheelies!   :rant  Dragon and I will be up that way this weekend.  I have a rough estimate as to where they're located at the junction there.  I doubt they'll have a problem with a couple bikes parked there.  Or maybe I'll do like RG and truck the bike there for some other rides that weekend.  Assuming, of course, the weather will be nice.

Quote from: RichVee4 on September 14, 2017, 01:17:05 PMI'm a go if you have it on the 14th.
:thumbup

You others, trolling this thread, get off the fence and join us! :hiding  Don't be shy. :hiding  I've never heard of a motorcyclist who doesn't like beer.   :party  This tour should include samples.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Trying to get a head-count for Saturday October 14th.  You can send a PM or post.  Either way.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

RichVee4

Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Excellent and hopefully more people will want to check this out too.

GreenMachine

:sharktank

Did I mention there was no admission charge, i.e. this is a FREE brewery tour?

:evil1

GreenMachine

See original post for updated location information.

Event has been moved up one day to October 13th, 5:00 - 9:00 PM for their release party.  I understand Antler is a sour.  Blech!  Should still be entertaining and fun to check out though.  Hoping to sample some other brews while there.

dub

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 29, 2017, 09:28:12 PMSee original post for updated location information.

Event has been moved up one day to October 13th, 5:00 - 9:00 PM for their release party.  I understand Antler is a sour.  Blech!  Should still be entertaining and fun to check out though.  Hoping to sample some other brews while there.

See, told you, IPAs are played out, Sours are coming in hot!
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RichVee4

Fun event, thanks for making this happen.  Always a good time chatting and having cold one. 

As far as their new sour beer  :o
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

I thoroughly enjoyed last night, getting to see the nuts and bolts behind how they make craft beer and trying the concentrated hops in with my Tectonic made it all the mo' better.

Fun company, my favorite brews and food, what could be better than that?  Or was it fun beers and great company?   8)

RenoRider75

Is this something we could do again in 2019?  If so, I'm game.

GreenMachine

Yes, but on an irregular basis.  Next scheduled Taps and Tanks event is listed on their Website calendar...
Jun 6 – 9, 2019

We had the whole crew down there last even.  Got a little tour.  Drank some great beers and had a small bite of food too.  A good little event.