Main Menu

Austrian MotoGP Sunday August 13

Started by rg500nut, August 16, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg500nut

If you have not seen last Sunday's MotoGP, it is a MUST.  Watched last night, amazing what they did at the speeds they were carrying.

Best race of the Modern Era.

If anyone does not have access and wants to see, let me know and I could re-show it.

RG
2 strokes always...............

dub

Agreed, great race. Great season. It's still anybody's game.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Without knowing the results, but knowing RG, I know already who DIDN'T win based on what was said.   :-\
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Austria must have been in good company at least, if the two of you are giving it the thumbs up.  Spoiler alert for anyone who has deprived themselves of watching the race in its entirety.

Nick Harris: "One of the great, truly great races of the past decade."  It's also my favorite race to re-watch simply due to all the overtaking up and down the field.  It was the race we watched at SL's.  RichV and I were standing the entire time.  You hesitated to blink or turn to sit, for missing some action.  Still gives me goosebumps to watch.

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/motogp-marc-marquez-breaks-down-his-final-lap-at-phillip-island-102115
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

Finally watched the race last night, you guys piqued my interest. Crutchlow finished the race so that was great, picked the wrong tire so couldnt keep pace.   Definitely one of the more entertaining races this season battling for the lead.   First and Second place earned there money and showed how skilled they are at controlling their bikes at race pace.  Edge of the chair suspense for sure.   
Live long and prosper \V/